The textbook for this assignment comes from: Logistics engineering and management.
1. Select a topic discussed in our textbook in which you will demonstrate critical thinking at a higher-level as noted in APUS’s Assignment Rubrics for Undergraduate 300-400 level work.
2. Submit your topic along with a brief description to the Instructor via e-mail for approval.
3. The page length requirement for your paper is 6-7 double spaced pages. In addition you need to provide a cover sheet which, includes; the course title and name, paper title, student name and student ID.
4. References will include your text and 3-4 additional sources.
5. Cite your work in accordance with APA guidelines.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more