1. Explain the relationship among data mining, text mining, and sentiment analysis.
2. In your own words, define text mining, and discuss its most popular applications.
3. What does it mean to induce structure into text-based data? Discuss the alternative ways of inducing structure into them.
4. What is the role of NPL in text mining? Discuss the capabilities and limitations of NPL in the context of text mining.
5. Go to https://www.teradata.com/University and find the case study named “ebay Analytics”. Read the case study carefully and extend your understanding of it by searching the internet for additional information, and answer the case question.
6. Go to kdnuggets.com. Explore the sections on appli- cations as well as software. Find names of at least three additional packages for data mining and text mining.
All work must be original (not copied from any source). Create a one MS word Document for all
Pages: 4 pages for all contents ( 1 through 6)
APA7 format strictly
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more