For the stock which you haveselected, prepare a qualitative synopsis of your stock. The stock you selectmust have at least 10 years of available price (and must be currently paying cashdividends data. The company must be currently paying a cash dividend to itsshareholders. The descriptiveanalysis should be divided into eleven (11) main sections (see below), withcentered headings for each section. Reference material for your qualitative analysis may include, but is notnecessarily limited to: (1) Disclosuredata (e.g., Annual Reports and 10K data), (2) Moody’s (Mergents) Handbookof Common Stocks (REF HG 4501, M59), (3) Standard and Poor’s IndustrySurveys (REF HG 4921.S752), (4) Standard and Poor’s Outlook (REF HG4921.087), and (5) Value Line Investment Survey (REF HG 4501.V26). Some of the internet sites that providecompany profiles, price performance history, financial ratio information andearnings estimates include: (1) the research section of the finance page ofyahoo – www.finance.yahoo.com, (2) www.moneycentral.com/investor,(3) www.stocktrak.com
1. Adescription of the companys products and/or services as well as the industrywithin which the company competes.
2. Whichfirms are major competitors for your firm and how does your firm rank withinits industry vis a vis its competitors?
3. Anoutlook concerning the demand for the firms product.
4. Anassessment of the firms recent earnings position as well as its financialposition:
a. What has been the average annual growth ratein earnings per share over the past 10 years and the past 5 years (ifavailable, or applicable, from Value Line)? What is the future estimated growth rate inearnings per share? Are there anyspecial situations in the firms operations (either positive or negative) thatwarrant attention?
b. What is the current dividend yield? What has been the average annual growth ratein dividends per share over the past 10 years and the past 5 years (ifavailable, or applicable, from Value Line)? What is the future estimated growth rate individends per share?
c. What has been the average annualgrowth rate in cash flow per share over the past 10 years and the past 5 years(if available, or applicable, from Value Line)? What is the future estimated growth rate incash flow per share?
d. What has been the average annualgrowth rate in sales per share over the past 10 years and the past 5 years (ifavailable, or applicable, from Value Line)? What is the future estimated growth rate insales per share?
e. What is the current level of the debt ratio(debt/total assets)?
5. Whatis Value Lines projected 3-5 year forecast of the firms price pershare and earnings per share? How dothese forecasted values compare with todays price per share and earnings pershare?
6. Whatis your qualitative impression of the capability of the firms management?
7. ValueLines assessment of the:
a. Stocks beta.
b. Performance, Safety and Technical numbers(e.g., 1, 2 …, 5).
c. The firm’s industry
d. What is the date of Value Linesreport?
8. IfValue Line gives your stock a particularly low (e.g., 4 or 5) or high(e.g., 1 or 2) rating for either performance, safety, or technical why do youfeel your stock deserves or does not deserve this (these) rating(s) at thistime?
9. Ina nutshell, what do you feel are the main strengths and/or weaknesses of yourfirm?
10. Whydid you select this firm?
11. Whatis your recommendation regarding this stock? (buy, sell, hold, forget, etc.) Is your recommendation for the short term (e.g., 6 months-12 months) oris it a long-term recommendation?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more