read the article then:
1. Discuss the differences between competitors and complementors and then discuss their effect on industy industry performance.
2. Concentrate production and bottling are two key stages of the Carbonated Soft Drink (CSD) industry value chain. focus your analysis on the bottling stage of the Carbonated Soft Drink (CSD) industry.
3. Then using Porter’s model of industry analysis, discuss:
Note: In making your assessment of each of the 5 – Forces and of complements.
Write a short paragraph describing each of the 5 Forces and the complements
Use a topic sentence to describe the condition of each of the forces – for example:
Competition is very fierce and it is primarily price based
Then use data that supports the condition stated in the topic sentence – for example:
· Price cuts are often used as a means of attracting customers
· Competitors match price cuts
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more