PART A: Fiscal Policy During the Great Recession
Research the fiscal policy implemented in the US during the Great Recession.
1. Explain the Economic Stimulus Act of 2008 and the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009.
2. Discuss if these programs are Keynesian or Classical.
3. Please include how increases in aggregate demand through government expenditures and tax cuts (through the multiplier effect) increase GDP in your answers.
PART B: Fiscal Policy During the Covid-19 Recession
Research the fiscal policy implemented in the US during the Covid-19 Recession.
1. Explain the CARES Act of 2020 and the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021 (ARPA).
2. Discuss if this program is Keynesian or Classical.
3. Explain the effects of these programs using the AD/AS Model. (e.g. how the shifts in aggregate demand through government programs (through the multiplier effect) change GDP).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more