07Sep 2021 by
Instructions: You MUST answer all the questions with a 100 word response for each question. There’s 6 questions in total.
1. Explain the differences between gender-neutral and gender-specific laws?
2. Explain the difference between aggravating factors and mitigating factors. Provide two examples
3. Distinguish between custodial institutions and reformatories. Provide examples for each.
4. Identify the factors that coalesced to impact African American womens incarceration, per feminist prison scholar, Jill McCorkels (2013) research. Do you agree with McCorkel? Why or why not?
5. What is the significance of Hidalgo v. New Mexico Department of Corrections court case? Do you agree or disagree with the ruling? Does it cause harm in the future?
REMEMBER EACH QUESTION HAS TO HAVE A RESPONSE OF 100 WORDS OR MORE OR I WONT PAY YOU.
I will provide the information, just read and answer the questions, DON’T COPY & PASTE AND CITE ANY WORK THAT ISNT YOURS OR I WONT PAY YOU!
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more