This week, I’d like to know your reactions to the articles on Latinos and Latinas in the US. There are two main strands in the materials – a) immigration, and b) identity. You can choose either of these to comment on.
Even if you do not choose to write specifically about immigration and/or deportation, make sure to read/watch/listen to the materials about Aura Hernández, the Guatemalan woman who sought sanctuary in a New York City church. Her story is told in the article “They Treat Me Like a Criminal, But They Are the Criminals,” and I have added more materials about her.
Again, think about the following general topic questions as you decide how to respond:
1. Which of the readings or other materials most interested or impacted you?
2. What new information (language, vocabulary, concepts, facts) did you get from the readings? Anything surprise you or intrigue you to find out more about?
3. What in the readings did you most relate to?
4. What in the readings or the materials do you see still at work in the US today?
5. What can you say specifically about how any of these topics are reflected in the materials and/or in your own observations of life?
Remember the main instructions:
1. Write at least 350 words for your response.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more