1. Define demand. What does the law of demand state? Express it in words, in symbols (clip art or images), and as a graph.
2. Define supply. What does the law of supply state? Express it in words, in symbols (clip art or images), and as a graph.
3. Discuss the five factors that cause demand curves to shift and give a specific example of each one.
4. Describe the five factors that shift the supply curve and what causes a movement along the supply curve.
5. What does it mean when a supply curve shifts to the left? Shifts to the right? Compare a shift of the curve to a movement along the curve.
6. Define elasticity of demand and describe how it is calculated; give examples of elastic and inelastic goods.
7. Describe equilibrium three ways: in words, with symbols, and as a labeled graph.
8. Describe how price acts as a signal in the marketplace to buyers and sellers.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more