Please note that you must post your own answers to the questions posted before you respond to another student’s post.
“Lies Hollywood Told Me” (p. 229)
1. Lawson and Doll explain, to some degree, their purpose in writing this article. In your own words, what is their purpose? What are they trying to do with this article? What do they want for their audience?
2. What other unhealthy ideals do Hollywood movies project? Give specific movie titles or scenes for examples of these unhealthy ideals.
“The Fall of the Female Protagonist in Kids’ Movies” (p. 234) Questions
1. According to Babich, what particular ideas, forces, or trends are behind the lack of female protagonists in kids’ movies?
2. In the middle of this article, Babich quotes Linda Holmes from NPR. Explain how the quotation functions. How does it support or develop Babich’s main idea?
“The Sound of Capitalism” (p. 242) Questions
1. How is this a pro-hip hop article?
2. Early in the article, Yates mentions hip hop’s materialism. What does he mean by materialism?
3. How do you think hip hop represents late 20th-century America? What particular values or beliefs does the musical style embody?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more