Use the information in your concept statement (Attached Entrepreneurial Business Plan Part 1) to create a business plan for the entrepreneurial business.
1. Write a 1,050- to 1,250-word executive summary of your business plan.
Include the following items in your executive summary:
1. Describe the entrepreneurial opportunity.
2. Describe the business, product, or program planned.
3. Describe the management team; each team member must play a role in the team.
4. Explain how you would conduct a feasibility analysis.
5. Describe the target market.
6. Explain what resources the business needs to move forward in the entrepreneurial process.
7. Write a brief summary of financial projections.
a. Base the summary on benchmarking, research of similar types of publicly traded companies
8. Identify the forces that determine profitability in the industry.
9. Determine the challenges faced by the business as it grows.
a. Identify how you evaluate the progress and challenges with growth.
b. Determine the two best possible strategies for the growth of your business.
2. Create a 9- to 12-slide presentation of your executive summary. Design the presentation as though you were pitching your business plan to investors for funding. Include detailed speaker’s notes between 45- to 90-words on each slide.
See Attached Documents:
1. Entrepreneurial Business Plan Part 1
2. Grading Criteria
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more