Extra-Credit Discussion: Favorite Cooking Recipe..80 pts.
This is a project that will be uploaded on an international wall and shared with students and professors in the entire world. If you give me your email address, I will email you a share invitation, so you can see it there with your name on it. It is an international collaborative project called Digital Scrapbooking: A Methodological Tool to Promote Writing in Multilingual Contexts.
You will get 10 points for covering each of the following requirements:
1) Describe your favorite dish recipe.
2) Upload a picture of this dish.
3) What are the health benefits of this recipe?
4) What are the economic advantages of this recipe?
5) What does this recipe communicate about the culture that created it?
6) How do you think food unites people of different cultures?
7) In which circumstances can food be a social equalizer?
8) Research one situation in which food played a decisive role in history and tell this story using specific details of location, people involved, and the political, religious, or social results of this event.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more