1. Review the Final Project Themes List uploaded below, and identify the theme you find most interesting. In the textbox below, write the theme you will write about and include a few words about why you chose it.
2. Identify the artworks that correspond to the theme and period you chose from the Final Project Themes List. Write the artist, title, date, medium, dimensions, cultural origin, stylistic movement, and current location (museum, gallery, or private collection) for each artwork.
3. Identify the contemporary connection that corresponds to the theme and artworks you chose from the Final Project Themes List.
4. In the textbox below, write down what you hope your readers will learn about the importance of your comparison. What better understanding of the theme, represented in these works of art, might they gain? It may help you in answering this question to think back to your reasons for choosing the theme you selected in question 1.
5. For the first work, identify the artist, title, date, medium, dimensions, cultural origin, stylistic movement, and the location or current location (museum, gallery, or private collection).
6. For the second work, identify the artist, title, date, medium, dimensions, cultural origin, stylistic movement, and the location or current location (museum, gallery, or private collection).
7. Craft a main argument or thesis statement that explains the connection between the two works and their shared theme and the cultural significance of this connection.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more