This assignment refers to the Histogram shown on the left that depicts the distribution of a set of quiz scores. Q 1 requires application of learning from Module 9 combined with new learning from Module 10. Q’s 2-6 require your interpretation of the Histogram.
1. Based only on the level of measurement (NOIR Scale) of the quiz scores, would the appropriate branch of statistics to analyze the scores be parametric or non-parametric? Explain.
2. Is the distribution of the Quiz 1 scores normal or skewed? Explain.
3. If the distribution of quiz scores is skewed, is the direction of the skew positive or negative? Explain.
4. If quiz scores are normally distributed, would the appropriate branch of statistics used to analyze these data be parametric or non-parametric? Explain.
5. If distribution of quiz scores is skewed, would the appropriate branch of statistics used to analyze these data be parametric or non-parametric? Explain.
6. Provide a short summary statement of your Histogram findings. In other words, what is your overall interpretation of class performance on the quiz based on your analysis of the Histogram?
PermalinkReply_ AssumptionsJump to… Jump to… SYLLABUS UPDATE Syllabus Acknowledge Evolve Resources for Burns and Grove’s The Practice of Nursing Research, 9th Edition Critical Appraisal Project Voice-Over PPT Critical Appraisal Project Rubrics Critical Appraisal Project Resources Announcements Course Questions Forum Icebreaker Activity Open Lounge Door Here Helpful Tips and Tricks Course Format Discussion Forum WEEK 1 TOPIC AND LECTURE. Discussion Forum BUILDING EVIDENCE-BASED NURSING PRACTIC BUILDING EVIDENCE-BASED NURSING PRACTIC WEEK 1 TOPIC AND LECTURE VIDEO. Discussion Forum SAMPLES OF PICO QUESTIONS Module 2 PowerPoint Nursing Research Research or Evidence-Based Practice? Rigor, Research, and EBP PICO Additional PICO Practice PICO Assignment due Sunday, May 16 by 11:59p PICO Assignment Dropbox Comparisons in Research Methodologies Quantitative Methodology Steps of the Research Process Qualitative Methodology Mixed Methods Discussion Forum due Sunday, May 23 by 11:59p Module 4a PPT Module 4b PPT Literature Review Variables Research Problem Formulating Hypotheses Module 5 PPT Research Study Historical Perspective Nursing Research Ethics Ethical Principles of Research Research Codes and Regulations Institutional Review Board Researcher Misconduct Module 5 Assignment: Self-Reflection Forum Module 6 PPT Approaches to Research Experimental v. Non-Experimental Designs Relationship Between Design and Question Time Classification of Research Designs Module 6 PPT Approaches to Research Experimental v. Non-Experimental Designs Relationship Between Design and Question Time Classification of Research Designs Module 7_PPT Research Study Exemplar Sample Population Eligibility Criteria Sample Size Sampling Key Terms Quiz #1 Module 9 PPT Levels of Measurement NOIR Scale Assessment Activities NOIR Hotspots NOIR Hotspots NOIR Hotspots NOIR Hotspots Drag and Drop Variable Definitions Measurement Module 10 PPT Research Study Exemplar Branches of Statistics Inferential Statistics Data Set Skew Assumptions
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more