Homework for class. Do not copy-paste anything from any website. This should be your own opinion on these films. I repeat DO NOT copy-paste from any sources!!!!!!
Answer 12 questions with your thoughts.
Films that we watched in class so far:
12 ANGRY MEN
In The Heat of the Night
1. Explain how youve seen the natural, mechanicaland artificial means of telling time employed in one or more of the films wevewatched, (Casablanca, 12 Angry Men,Sunset Blvd.,In The Heat of the Night, Cabaret ).
2. What is meant by the word zeitgeist and how does itapply to your screen story?
3. How have you observed the use of geometricshapes in the physical world of the story and what meaning do youascribe to them? Give an example from Twelve Angry Men.
4. Identify 3 aspects of the social orderand how they are expressed in any of the films we viewed.
5. Whats the difference between a plot-drivennarrative and a character-driven narrative:
6. In a plot-driven piece, we refer to theprinciple protagonist as the hero; in a character-driven piece, we refer tothe principle character as the protagonist. What is the difference betweenthem? Use an example from one of the films weve seen.
7. There are three levels of conflict at whichhuman beings relate. Using one of the films weve viewed as an example, explainhow the levels of conflict are achieved.
8. In movie storytelling, everything isrepresentational. What do CHARACTERS represent? Give an example from a filmweve seen in class.
9. Characters are definedby_______________________________________________________________ What is meant by this?
10. Namethe 5 metaphoric character arcs and describe their transitions. Which one is applicable to the protagonist ofCasablanca and why?
11. Howdo archetypes help in telling the story of 12 Angry Men?
12. JulesDassin said, People need to see their lives affirmed on the big screen whatdo you believe he meant by that?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more