The purpose of this assignment is for students to build on their learning in the first paper and to research and reflect on intervention strategies and approaches with survivors of trauma. Students are asked to write a paper responding to these areas:
1) Building on what you learned in your first paper, identify and use the cohort from the first paper who was affected by trauma
2) Briefly outline the dynamics of this type of abuse (for example child sexual abuse)
3) Explore the social work literature and/or other interdisciplinary literature for intervention approaches or techniques for assisting this person/family/community. It is important to think in terms of the integration of micro and macro-level skills and theories for each cohort.
4) What is the theoretical base for use of these integrated interventions?
5) Identify one or two intervention strategies that are of particular interest and relevance for this identified client.
6) Include a detailed discussion in which you illustrate the use of social work skills, dynamics of the case, client strengths, issues of transference, and counter-transference. If this is a client from your fieldwork practice, use process recordings to provide illustrated examples. If this is not an example from the field, create illustrated examples.
Instructions: (1) Read extensively before making a decision about the most effective intervention strategies. (2) Be sure to validate whether the strategy chosen has been studied and is considered evidence-based and/or best practice. Your literature should validate this. (3). Write clearly using ample references. Do not use Internet sites except to download scholarly professional articles.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more