It is two papers that need to flow and make one long paper. The first part (Midterm assignment is due the 19th and the Final is not due until November so if you need more time for part two that is okay.
It is APA format, subtitles required, minimum 10 outside sources, minimum 7 pages for part one and 5 pages part two. All directions and questions are below as well. Questions or abrivations can be the subtitles. If you have any questions please reach out.
Using a case of an LGBTQ+ person, couple, or family or group with which you are familiar, state the problem, issue or condition you have selected for study.
7 pages/5 sources
Understanding the Problem:
1.Describe the problem: In this case, what are the biopsychosocialspiritual facts and antecedents that contribute to the problem the LGBTQ+ individual, couple, family or group that is having in relation to how the problem is manifesting?
2.Discuss why this is a problem not only for this individual, couple or family or group but is also a significant social problem, issue or concern.
3. What are the multiple systems (micro/mezzo/macro) that interact to support the continuation of the problem? What are the interest groups that support the problem?
4. What are some specific policies that support the continuation of the problem? What political dynamic(s) support the continuation of the problem?
5. How is the problem viewed cross-culturally and internationally?
Using the case you have presented for the midterm address the following issues related to the LGBTQ+ person, couple, family or group you have chosen.5 pages.
Addressing the Problem:
1. What practice theories and intervention strategies are currently used to treat the LGBTQ+ individuals, couples, families or groups experiencing the problem or condition?
2. What research evidence is available that supports the effectiveness of the current practices and policies to ameliorate this problem or condition?
3. What legislation or policies have been enacted or created to address the problem, issue or condition?
4. What policy change or new program would you suggest for ameliorating this problem?
5. How would this change/program be implemented?
6. Discuss one theory of human behavior that supports your suggested program/policy change
7.Evaluation: How would you evaluate the effectiveness of the new policy or program in bringing about the desired change in the problem?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more