Case Study Guidelines: Case1-2/McDonald’s Expand Globally While Adjusting Its Local Recipe 1. Provide a top-line/executive summary as the introductory section of each case assignment. Summarize the case situation , identify the main issues covered. This summary should be no longer than two to three paragraphs.
2. Answer the case questions provided in the text. Questions are listed at the end of the written case. Do answer each separately, number them correctly, and answer them in sequence. Take care to point out the pros and cons of the main topics before you justify your answer. This approach demonstrates critical thinking and problem solving.
3. Identify and discus issues that you consider to be important or relevant to the case, but are not covered in the case questions.
4. The case analysis should be 2-3 pages in length
5. APA FORMAT and in-paper citation, 12 Font/Time Roman/Running Head
6. Be sure to include outside references sources and (and cite them) beyond the text. A references section is considered additional support material which is not included within the 3 page case length limit. Include references as 4th page.
7. Case study will be submitted to “Turnin Submission Evaluations”
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more