1) Minimum 5 pages (No word count per page) Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum of three paragraphs per page
You must strictly comply with the number of paragraphs requested per page.
Part 1: minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 2 pages
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text each paragraph
The writing must be coherent, using connectors or conjunctive to extend, add information, or contrast information.
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references (APA format) per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topicpurposefocus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pathophysiology
J.C is an 82yearold white man who was evaluated by GI specialist due to abdominal discomfort, loss of appetite, weight lost, weakness and occasional nausea.
Past Medical History (PMH):
Patient is Diabetic, controlled with Metformin 500 mg by mouth twice a day, Lantus 15 units SC bedtime. Hypertensive, controlled with Olmesartan 20 mg by mouth once a day. Atrial Fibrillation, controlled with Rivaroxaban 15 mg by mouth once a day and bisoprolol 10 mg by mouth once a day.
Hb 12.7 g/dl; Hct 38.8% WBC 8.2; Glycemia 74mg/dl; Creatinine 0.8 mg/dl; BUN 9.8 mg/dl; AST 21 U/L ALT 17 U/L; Bil T 1.90 mg/dl; Ind 0.69 mg/dl; Dir 1.21 mg/dl.
Endoscopic Ultrasound of the Pancreas. Solid mass in the head of pancreas 4 cms, infiltrating Wirsung duct. The solid mass impress to infiltrate the superior mesenteric vein. Perilesional node is detected, 1.5 cms, metastatic aspect. Fine needle aspiration (FNA) biopsy: Ductal adenocarcinoma.
Case study questions:
One paragraph per question. Total six questions, six paragraphs
1. Describe the potential most common sites for metastasis on J.C and (One paragraph):
2. Describe the tumor cell markers and (One paragraph):
a. Why tumor cell markers are ordered for a patient with pancreatic cancer?
3. Classify the tumor based on the TNM Stage classification based on the case study described, and (One paragraph):
a. Why this classification important?
4. Describe characteristics of malignant tumors regarding it (One paragraph):
c. Ability to spread.
5. Describe the carcinogenesis phase when a tumor metastasized (One paragraph) .
6. Select and describe the tissue level that is affected on the patient discussed above: Epithelial, Connective, Muscle, or Neural (One paragraph).
Part 2: Nursing role transition
Three paragraphs per question. Total two questions, six paragraphs
1. Describe three barriers that have slowed down the progress of advanced practice nursing (One paragraph per each barrier Total of six paragraphs)
2. Describe one strategy for each barrier to help overcome these limits (Three paragraph per each startegy Total six paragraphs)
Part 3: Psychology
One paragraph per question. Total three questions, three paragraphs
1. According to psychology, what is a Crisis Intervention and (One paragraph):
a. Describe the types of Crisis
2. Describe the nurse’s Interventions during the crisis (One paragraph).
3. Name and describe all types of Therapy for Care (One paragraph).
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more