Attached is the final exam. Instructions:
• Answer four of questions 1–5 and four of questions 6–10.
• For questions 1–5, the length guideline is about 150 words (half a page). For questions 6–10, the length guideline is about 300 words (a page).
• You may consult your notes, the books, and things posted on the course Canvas site. (This includes recordings of lectures, which are under the Panopto tab, and lecture slides, which are under the Files tab.) You shouldn’t browse the internet for answers, though this will only be enforced if we catch plagiarism.
• Do not share or discuss your answers with other students. The limited exception is if your TA is holding a review session—in this case, subject to the TA’s discretion, there may be some limited discussion of this exam.
• The exam is not timed. You may take as much time as you need, provided you submit your answers to Canvas by Wednesday, December 15 at 11:59 pm.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more