Prepare a written analysis of the most current US National Security Strategy (which can be found here: https://www.whitehouse.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/NSC-1v2.pdf ), from a geopolitical perspective. Your analysis should address the following questions:
1. (1) Which geopolitical theory, if any, is most clearly reflected in NSS ? Is this the most relevant geopolitical theory in your view?
2. (2) What are the main geopolitical challenges that are identified in the NSS ?
3. (3) Which geopolitical threats does the NSS not address sufficiently? Explain why you believe this is the case.
4. (4) Which of the geopolitical threats/challenges identified in the NSS is the least important/significant? Why?
5. (5) Can the most important geopolitical challenges identified in NSS best be addressed with air, land, or sea power (or another element of power)? Why?
Use 12 pt. font and double-space. Be sure to put your name and class information on the document and put your name on the file. Insert page numbers.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more