## Part One: Go back in time and think of an instance in your life when nutrition would have played a large role in your health. Maybe you were pregnant, sick, an infant, etc.
1. What was the crisis?
2. How did nutrition play a vital role at this time in your life?
3. Were you getting the proper nutrition or were you lacking?
4. Did it have a positive or negative effect on the outcome of this crisis?
5.If you had to go through this crisis again, what would you do differently? (based on what you’ve learned in this class)
Go forward in time. Think of a very possible crisis that may happen to you in the future. Old age, pregnancy, cancer, diabetes, heart disease, etc. (Based on your Family Health History).
1. How can proper nutrition benefit this crisis?
2. Do you think the last 15 years has played a role in this crisis?
3. Could this crisis have been avoided if you had implemented optimum lifestyle changes early on? If so, how?
4.. How can you effectively implement changes now that will affect the outcome of this future crisis?
5. List ways you can possibly avoid this crisis in your future.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more