19Jan 2022 by
After reading “Frankenstein” by Shelley, respond to the questions.
This assignment is focused on assessing your reading progress an understanding of Frankenstein. Answer each question as directly as possible and do not use quotes. Make sure that you address exactly what each question asks. Your interpretation is always welcome but if the question asks about specific events and details, please include that information in your answer. Your answers should be in a paragraph form (one question – one paragraph answer), with a minimum of 6 – 10 sentences per paragraph, and as precise as possible. Above all, do not write in general or wordy style. Focus on the particular issues asked in each question and revise your grammar & spelling before submitting.
1) How are Walton and Victor similar in their pursuits?
2) What conditions does Victor create for his work in order to make the Creature? What “material” does he use? ? How long does it take for Victor to complete the Creature?
3) Why does Victor abandon his Creature immediately after it becomes alive? What does he do to make sure that the Creature does not harm anyone?
4) How does Victor behave after each murder by the Creature? Why doesn’t he complete the female creature as promised?
5) Victor and the Creature do not, or cannot, kill each other, while sacrificing everyone else close to Victor. Even on their wedding night, Victor leaves Elizabeth alone despite the danger that the Creature poses to his loved ones. In your opinion, what is the essence of the relationship between Victor and the Creature?
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more