Write a 12 page paper on the company 3M and answer the 7 questions provided below. This paper should be written in APA 7th edition with a title and reference page. These two pages should not be included in the 12 pages required. There need to be at least 5 peer-reviewed sources/citations. There can also be no more than 3 references from the company’s website. So this would be 5+3. I will include the textbook as this may be used as a peer-reviewed source. Google scholar or some other database website is a good place to find peer-reviewed articles.
Here are the 7 questions that should be answered about 3M:
1. Describe and rationalize how a firms logistics and supply chain strategy will likely evolve as a firm shifts from no international to a global strategy to a transnational strategy. What are the challenges as the firm evolves through each? (P. 261-275)
2. Discuss the rationale and challenges related to sourcing from low-cost countries? (P. 268-271)
3. Describe and rationalize the impact of increasing fuel prices on logistics network design. (p. 299-325)
4. Distinguish among different types of supply chain collaborative arrangements. What drives the differences? (p. 344)
5. What are the major considerations in initiating a logistics alliance? In implementation? In maintenance? In termination? (p. 340-344)
6. If you were the Senior Vice President of Logistics, what are some components you would develop for your strategic plan? (question is not in the book).
7. What are the implications of COVID-19 towards your company? (question is not in the book)
The page numbers listed above in the questions correspond to the page numbers of the textbook that I’ve attached.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more