Due October 24 by 11:00pm!
Presentations will meet the following requirements:
(1) You will need at least 13-15 informative slides
(2) Your topic must address and cover one of the issues provided below (Any unapproved topic will not be graded)
(3) Your presentation must contain at least 2 informational chart, graph, or table
(4) BE CREATIVE & HAVE FUN
(5) At least 2 scholarly sources are required (Wikipedia, Google, & Yahoo are not scholarly) – a Bibliography is required
(6) If you decide to embed a media source into your presentation – make sure it is done right so that it is viewable. Media that does not play correctly will be counted off.
(7) You will submit your assignment to the assignment manager for grading, but you also will post it in a discussion forum for your classmates to view. I will not grade presentations not submitted to the assignment manager.
(8) You may work in groups of 2 or you may choose to work alone.
Acceptable Topics: Poverty and its effects on the Family, Race, Entertainment & Media’s portrayal of the Family, Gender, Discrimination, Religion, Age, Politics, Sex & Society (keep this clean), Cohabitation, Divorce.
Topics that may not be used: Abortion, Gay Marriage & Adoption, domestic violence & child abuse.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more