After completing the Week 3 Full of Fallacies assignment, where we used logical fallacies to manipulate the audience in an advertisement, in Week 5 we will do the opposite. No fallacies allowed.
We’ll use well-structured arguments to persuade the audience of what we believe to be the truth using evidence from authoritative, unbiased sources as justification.
Choose an issue you’d like to convince other people of and find sources that will be the foundation for the Week 7 Infographic. Use the attached Source Evaluation Worksheet to complete this assignment (CO1).
Part I: Choose a topic.
Describe the topic, concept, idea, or approach that is going to be the central idea of the Week 7 Infographic. There is no minimum word count but please use several well thought-out sentences to make your point.
Part II: Source Evaluation Worksheet
– Find a minimum of three (3) sources; two (2) academic sources from the APUS library and one (1) article (quality online or newspaper article).
– Annotate your list of sources, i.e. explain what you hope to get out of these readings and how it will help you argue your point.
– For this assignment, do not use the website sources you used in the Week 3 Forum.
– Follow the format found in the Source Evaluation Worksheet.
Consider the following:
– Please upload the completed Source Evaluation Worksheet and write directly into it.
– Be detailed and precise when completing the worksheet.
– Your annotation of your sources should be in your own words with some quotations from your source.
The source evaluation worksheet is attached to this request.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more