Task 9: Final Project
Final Course Project- Written Portion
The Final Project for this course consists of 1) The Marketing Research Report that represents 20% of the final grade; and 2) an accompanying Presentation that represents 10% of the final grade.
Please read the information contained below carefully. If you have any questions, please reach out to your professor for clarification:
The purpose of the Final Project is to apply the concepts and techniques contained in this course to real-world situations or problems. You are expected to use diverse sources of information and to carry out an original analysis rather than summarize or rehash existing work. You are also encouraged to use situations and data from your own experience where possible. The objective of this project is to communicate the essence of the marketing research process between the researcher and the organization.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR THE MARKETING RESEARCH REPORT:
The Marketing Research Report should be organized as set forth below (please use the underlined headings in the report):
1) Title Page. Include the name of the paper, your name, the class name and the date.
2) Table of Contents. An outline of The Marketing Research Report.
3) Executive Summary. Include a one-page summary of the report.
4) Background Information. Choose and describe the background of a small business that you are familiar with or would be interested in starting up yourself.
5) Problem Definition. Identify a marketing problem related to that business. The problem should be relevant to the business and specifically outlined. The problem could be related to:
A possible market to target;
An adaptation of current practices towards a current market;
A new opportunity to pursue; or
A Marketing problem either at the consumer or organizational level.
Clearly communicate, describe and discuss the problem that requires marketing research. Your description should demonstrate that you have a clear understanding of the problem at hand.
6) Research Objectives. Identify the information needed to address the research problem, including a specific discussion of the field data requirements. In doing so, you should identify the following elements:
The type of information needed: primary, secondary, or both;
The sources of information to be used; and
Whether consumer or company data will be needed.
7) Research Design. Choose a research design and justify its choice. You should identify the following elements:
Include an explanation of the exploratory, descriptive, or causal approach followed.
Describe individual techniques that would be adopted.
Describe the research design needs and limitations.
8) Fieldwork/Data Collection Techniques. Identify all appropriate data collection method(s). In doing so, you should identify the following elements:
How data will be collected.
All field data requirements.
Discuss who would be responsible for data collection.
Describe and discuss the control mechanisms that would be utilized to ensure the quality of data collected.
9) Findings, Recommendations and Limitations. Summarize your proposal recommendation based on your findings and discuss the limitations of your research.
10) List of References. Please include a properly formatted APA list of references.
Upon completion, upload your assignment to Moodle.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more