Throughout this course we will be examining the 10 strategic operation management principles. Week 8 you will be submitting a narrated PowerPoint presentation analyzing your current or previous employer’s alignment with 8 of these principles. For each principle, you should focus on and include examples and research to support your observations/recommendations:
· What is the current approach utilized?
· Give a recommendation on how the company could utilize/enhance this approach.
· Give a recommendation on how the company could reduce costs.
· Give a recommendation on how the company could enhance their approach.
The principles you are looking at (choose 8) are:
· Design of goods and services
· Managing quality
· Process and capacity strategy
· Location strategy
· Layout strategy
· Human resource and job design
· Supply chain management
· Inventory management
· The assignment is presented as a narrated PowerPoint presentation. Supporting research should be presented.
· One slide per principle.
· Ensure professional presentation with proper spelling, grammar, etc…
· Must have proper citations and reference slide.
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more